Monday, August 11, 2008

:: TraiNinG oHH TraiNinG!! ::

I've been setting my schedule by my boss to conduct the training this Wednesday...Ohh my God!! I need to prepare the material + conduct the training...

This is second time I've conduct the training..but for this Wednesday a bit different coz i'll do it alone. NO backup n NO one to accompany me. I'll conduct around 20++ users...very nervous ma...

The training should be conduct by my boss but his wife (Kak Anom) has delivered a baby boy yesterday morning...so I will take place of him..aduish..

Just imagine that i've to train the user of MINDEF...huwa.....the serious user....(hope not so serious..hehehe...)
I hope i can do it n wish me luck!! :)

Last but not least, Congratulation to En. Amri of a new born in his family!!

adios..


No comments: